Data Privacy Conference is based on the central theme of “people, process, technology and culture”. The aim of the conference is to share - and learn from - practical examples of how large, medium and small organizations implement data privacy.
The conference will feature case studies and Birds of Feather (BOF) sessions on:
- Architecture of systems designed for handling sensitive information.
- Privacy-centric (DevOps, operations and engineering) development practices and precautions followed inside organizations.
- Design/UX for privacy, security and compliance in products.
- Process i.e., documented practices inside organizations, followed across cross-functional teams - security, Devops, legal, product and data science.
- Organization structure, costs and budgets for compliance.
- DevOps and security engineering teams; individual programmes with 3+ years’ experience.
- Software engineering teams and architects who are tasked with compliance.
- Product managers with 3+ years experience - who are either starting, or are in early phases - and want to learn how to build secure and compliant systems.
- Legal and compliance teams from medium and large organizations.
- MLOps teams.
- Organizations which deal with large volumes of consumer and partner data on a regular basis.
- Fintech, large-scale internet companies and new age tech startups which are evolving to handle petabytes of data securely in compliance with larger governance laws.
- Anyone who wants to understand how to implement data governance in cloud/data centre based ecosystems.
Submit your case study for Data Privacy Conference on: https://hasgeek.com/rootconf/data-privacy-conference/sub