- Joined Sep 2020
- Are Privacy and Security two sides of the same coin?
- Where are the privacy controls in your organization? Who decides? Who vetoes?
- Compliance - a check box or an opportunity to audit privacy and security controls in your product?
Privacy Mode is the hub for discussions on privacy, data security and compliance. Participate and collaborate with India’s pioneering privacy-tech community.
Industry surveys: In 2020, Privacy Mode executed two surveys:
- Factors that help and prevent the development of Privacy Enhancing Technologies (PETS) in startups and large organizations in India.
- On Non-Personal Data (NPD) and its impact on business and technology.
Speak, teach, curate: Privacy Mode is a growing knowledge repository of innovative ideas and approaches on privacy engineering, data security and data governance/compliance practices. Become a part of this content repository by:
- Submitting ideas for speaking.
- Recommending speakers, topics and upcoming trends.
- Teaching workshops; suggest topics for trainings.
- Reviewing ideas submitted by your peers.
Community sponsors: Privacy Mode’s programmes and activities are funded by sponsorships raised from:
- Omidyar Network India (ONI) - https://www.omidyarnetwork.in/
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) - https://aws.amazon.com/
Sponsors do not have a say in editorial decisions, nor access to participants’ data.
Peer review: Privacy Mode’s activities, research, publications and outcomes are peer reviewed by past and current speakers, curators and facilitatiors of Privacy Mode, The Fifth Elephant and Rootconf.
Contact information: Write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in participating in/sponsoring Privacy Mode’s activities.