- Joined Sep 2020
Privacy Mode is a forum for discussions on privacy, data security and compliance. Participate and collaborate with India’s pioneering privacy-tech community.
Industry surveys: In 2020, Privacy Mode executed two surveys:
- Factors that help and prevent the development of Privacy Enhancing Technologies (PETS) in startups and large organizations in India. The report is published on https://hasgeek.com/PrivacyMode/privacy-in-indian-tech-2020/
- On Non-Personal Data (NPD) and its impact on business and technology. Report link, community submissions link and videos, written summaries and translations about the NPD framework on https://hasgeek.com/PrivacyMode/non-personal-data/
Speak, teach, curate: Privacy Mode is a growing knowledge repository of innovative ideas and approaches to data governance, compliance practices and privacy-related product decisions. Become a part of this content repository by:
- Submitting ideas for speaking.
- Recommending speakers, topics and upcoming trends.
- Teaching workshops; suggest topics for trainings.
- Reviewing ideas submitted by your peers.
Community sponsors: Privacy Mode’s programmes and activities are funded by sponsorships raised from:
- Omidyar Network India (ONI) - https://www.omidyarnetwork.in/
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) - https://aws.amazon.com/
- Google India - https://www.google.co.in/
- GitHub Inc - https://github.com/
Sponsors do not have a say in editorial decisions, nor access to participants’ data.
Peer review: Privacy Mode’s activities, research, publications and outcomes are peer reviewed by past and current speakers, curators and facilitatiors of Privacy Mode, The Fifth Elephant and Rootconf.
Contact information: Write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in participating in Privacy Mode’s activities.