→ Are Privacy and Security two sides of the same coin?
→ Where are the privacy controls in your organization? Who decides? Who vetoes?
→ Compliance - a check box or an opportunity to audit privacy and security controls in your organization?
→ Is organizational culture the most crucial factor in safeguarding user privacy?
Privacy Mode is the hub for discussions on privacy, data security and compliance. Peep inside to participate and collaborate in India’s pioneering privacy-tech community:
Surveys: Voice your opinion by participating in Privacy Mode’s industry surveys. Currently, Privacy Mode is running two research projects:
1. Factors that help and prevent the development of privacy enhancing technologies in startups and large organizations in India.
2. On Non Personal Data (NPD) and its impact on business, innovation and engineering.
Speak, teach, curate: Privacy Mode is a growing knowledge repository of innovative ideas and approaches on privacy engineering, data security and data governance practices. Become a part of this content repository by:
1. Submitting ideas for speaking.
2. Recommending speakers, topics and upcoming trends.
3. Teaching workshops; suggesting topics for trainings.
4. Curating talks under important themes/sub-topics.
5. Reviewing ideas submitted by your peers.
#LetsTalk: Write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in participating in any of Privacy Mode’s activities.