Call for proposals
The Pune edition of JSFoo is a single track event with:
- Full talks: 30 mins duration
- Crisp talks: 15 mins duration
- Flash talks: 5 mins demo with laptop or speaking without laptop
- Birds Of Feather (BOF) sessions of 1 hour duration
- Hands-on workshops of 3-hour or 6-hour duration - where participants follow the instructor on their laptops
We are accepting talks on the following topics:
- Moving legacy architecture to React or Vue and lessons learned.
- State management and lessons learned.
- Performance - measuring performance, improving performance, testing for performance.
- Case studies with React Native.
- Latest developments with React and Vue.
Proposals will be filtered and shortlisted by a community of past speakers and those who have been associated with ReactFoo and VueDay.
To expedite the decision your proposal, include the following with your submission:
- Add links to videos/slide decks if your talk is at an advanced stage of articulation.
- If you are presenting a new idea, for which you want review and mentorship, explain problem statement and the key learnings in greater detail.
- In general, submit your proposal early so that we have more time to iterate. You can always edit your proposal after submitting the first version.
ReactFoo’s policy is to showcase talks where the insights are free for participants to take back and apply to their work. If you are referring to a proprietary technology for solving a web application development problem, consider picking up a sponsored session.
Last date for submissions: 10 February, 2020
Event date: 29 February, 2020
Final schedule announcement: 13 February, 2020
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries about speaking at the conference.
Bharat Kashyap (@bharatkashyap) via Zainab Bawa (@zainabbawa)
Thiyagaraj T (@thewizardjs)
Hel Stone (proposing)
Lusan Das (@lusan)