React and Vue are becoming increasingly popular for front-end application development.
The Pune edition is a single-day event for sharing:
- Practical insights on integrating React/Vue in front-end applications.
- Performance improvements with React/Vue.
- State management.
- New developments.
Participate in ReactFoo-VueDay as:
and discover your peers from the growing front-end community in India.
The Pune edition will be held on 29 February 2020 at MCCIA, Pune.
For inquiries about speaking/collaborating with ReactFoo, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
#Speaker Travel Sponsor
Persisting Data Across System
Long forms are boring to fill. And you whats worse losing half filled form data and refilling again. We hadnrequirement of persisting data filled by user. So they can login from any machine and carry you their filling of form. Old school way of doing this is saving all this info on backend by bypassing valiation/callbacks. We wanted something simpler. In this talk I will go in detail of how we solved this.
We have a react-redux app.
- First will discuss data persisting issue with Redux. On refersh redux loses all data
- Explain how we can solve this using redux-persist
- Issue with redux-persist: currently it supports browser cache
- Next how we can store cache on backend and can access it from different machine
Basic Knowledge of React and Redux
Pratik Shah is react/rails consultant based in Pune.