React and Vue are becoming increasingly popular for front-end application development.
The Pune edition is a single-day event for sharing:
- Practical insights on integrating React/Vue in front-end applications.
- Performance improvements with React/Vue.
- State management.
- New developments.
Participate in ReactFoo-VueDay as:
and discover your peers from the growing front-end community in India.
The Pune edition will be held on 29 February 2020 at MCCIA, Pune.
For inquiries about speaking/collaborating with ReactFoo, write to email@example.com
Speaker Travel Sponsor
Put a knob on that Redux store
State is like a film reel (Quite Literally) & you need to set the right FPS for your user. Discover how to improve rendering performance of your react app using batched actions, action queue & throttling. Find out how to design your own middlewares to instrument action dispatching for performance.
- How state is like a film reel? See redux in motion.
- Dispatch Dispatch Everywhere! Centralized store but localised action dispatching. How to make minimum updates to the store?
- How to mitigate intermediate states to avoid undesired state, hollow re-renders & improve render performance?
- Discover your new super power - Batched Actions, minimize the number of React re-renders by batching actions.
- Designing an Action Queue for your store - Enable, Flush, Priority, Size, Queue Jumpers.
- Throttle actions which can wait - ThrottleQueue for high frequency & low priority actions.
- Put a knob on that store! Yes you need to, Every app is not the same. (Intro to redux-knob)
- Orchestrate multiple Action Queues with a Queue Factory.
- Ideas around different queue strategies, like scheduling actions based on priority, buffer & time based.
Basic understanding of Redux.
Sr.UI Engineer at kubric.io, BlrCSS Organizer
Open Source contrubutor, Google Code In Mentor 2017, 2018
Ex GDG Organizer, Talk to me - React, CSS, Firebase, PWA & Pets.
I love drawing on Codepen codepen.io/thewizardjs