Previous proposalImplementing session management the correct way
Rethink Animations in React Native
Submitted by Rohit Roy (@iamroy) on Sunday, 4 August 2019
Section: Crisp talk (20 mins) Technical level: Intermediate Status: Waitlisted
I believe that Animations play a major role in the overall user experience in any App but most of the developers treat it as a design team-related issue and hence don’t dive deep into its concepts and workings. This leads to solutions that are not fully optimized and many times the final outcome is below expectations. This is why I think I should share my learnings/experiences around this topic.
Below are the areas that I would like to cover in my talk.
1. Importance of Animations in applications
2. How Animations works in React Native
3. Constraints in using Animated API of React Native
4. How to approach animations in React Native App
5. Working examples / Demos of a few commonly used animations.
Rohit is a Full Stack Developer having a niche in Front End Technologies. He works in the field of Application development at PlayGames24x7. He has innovative ideas and absolute unwavering passion for all things creative; done professionally and properly.