JSFoo is in its ninth edition this year. Talks at JSFoo 2019 will cover the following topics:
- Component architecture – how different web components have been stitched together to build apps; outcomes on UI and performance as a result of architecture choices
- Deployment practices for front-end and how Kubernetes and CI/CD fall into this picture
- Developer experience (DX)
- Functional programming paradigms: ReasonML and ClojureScript
- Privacy and Content Security Policy (CSP)
- New developments such as SvelteJS
Speakers from Razorpay, CloudCherry, Myntra, Innovaccer, GitLab, Microsoft, Atlassian and Gramener will share their work and learnings on these topics.
JSFoo is a conference for practitioners, by practitioners. JSFoo 2019 is a conference for:
- Front-end engineers
- Senior software developers
- Team leaders and engineering managers
- Fullstack developers
- InfoSec professionals
##JSFoo 2019 details:
Dates: 27 and 28 September
Venue: NIMHANS Convention Centre, Bangalore
The following workshops have been curated for before and after the conference:
For inquiries about conference tickets, workshop tickets and any other details, call JSFoo on 7676332020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For tickets and sponsorships, contact email@example.com or call +91-7676332020. For queries about proposing talks, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Running large scale Apps over React, Typescript and Apollo-Graphql
The talk highlights an ecosystems of libraries, frameworks, languages and API standards that have come together to transform Web App Development and solve niche problems that have come up as Applications have grown larger and more complex over the last decade. We go over how React, TypeScript with Apollo-Graphql is becoming an increasingly popular choice to build great applications.
- How the ecosystem of React /Type/Script/Apollo has come together with great tools and developer productivity.
- Walk through an example App highlighting the problems addressed and benefits offered.
- Wrap with a case study on how this stack is being actively levearged in Intuit for building large scale products like QuickBooks.
Rajat is a Software Architect with Intuit, working on Small Business Applications like QuickBooks. He is passionate about Full stack development focussing on building great customer eperiences and services serving millions of customers across the globe.