JSFoo is in its ninth edition this year. Talks at JSFoo 2019 will cover the following topics:
- Component architecture – how different web components have been stitched together to build apps; outcomes on UI and performance as a result of architecture choices
- Deployment practices for front-end and how Kubernetes and CI/CD fall into this picture
- Developer experience (DX)
- Functional programming paradigms: ReasonML and ClojureScript
- Privacy and Content Security Policy (CSP)
- New developments such as SvelteJS
Speakers from Razorpay, CloudCherry, Myntra, Innovaccer, GitLab, Microsoft, Atlassian and Gramener will share their work and learnings on these topics.
Who should attend JSFoo:
JSFoo is a conference for practitioners, by practitioners. JSFoo 2019 is a conference for:
- Front-end engineers
- Senior software developers
- Team leaders and engineering managers
- Fullstack developers
- InfoSec professionals
##JSFoo 2019 details:
Dates: 27 and 28 September
Venue: NIMHANS Convention Centre, Bangalore
The following workshops have been curated for before and after the conference:
For inquiries about conference tickets, workshop tickets and any other details, call JSFoo on 7676332020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
JSFoo 2019 sponsors:
For tickets and sponsorships, contact email@example.com or call +91-7676332020. For queries about proposing talks, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rethink Animations in React Native
I believe that Animations play a major role in the overall user experience in any App but most of the developers treat it as a design team-related issue and hence don’t dive deep into its concepts and workings. This leads to solutions that are not fully optimized and many times the final outcome is below expectations. This is why I think I should share my learnings/experiences around this topic.
Below are the areas that I would like to cover in my talk.
1. Importance of Animations in applications
2. How Animations works in React Native
3. Constraints in using Animated API of React Native
4. How to approach animations in React Native App
5. Working examples / Demos of a few commonly used animations.
Rohit is a Full Stack Developer having a niche in Front End Technologies. He works in the field of Application development at PlayGames24x7. He has innovative ideas and absolute unwavering passion for all things creative; done professionally and properly.
- Client A/B - https://youtu.be/vqQFrJ0Ua9g