The Fifth Elephant 2023 Winter edition will cover topics on the engineering and business aspects of AI, exploring practical implementation and economic implications of these systems.
Engineering for AI
- DevOps for Data Science: includes talks on components for DevOps in Data Science across ML/AI, building scalable devOps components, monitoring and tracking.
- Data for AI: includes talks on using data with a privacy lens, techniques for preserving privacy when using large datasets for training AI models, considerations when selecting data for training and fine tuning, and methods of curating and labeling data.
- Generative AI: includes talks on creating Context Aware GenAI, better RAG, Domain Specific Knowledge Graphs, ontologies to enhance context, LLMs for Indic languages, and discussions on nuances when selecting LLM models for a particular domain such as healthtech.
Business of AI
- Unit Economics of AI: includes talks on the cost and revenue aspects of AI.
- Data - Quality & Quantity
- Hiring for AI Roles - PhDs or Undergrads?
The 2023 Winter edition is curated by:
- Anuj Gupta, Founder & CEO at Gradient Advisors. Anuj led the “How To Do AI Right & Get the Intended Business Outcomes” workshop and co-authored a book titled “Practical Natural Language Processing”.
- Ashwin Kumar, former Head of Machine Learning at Borneo. Ashwin has previously been a panelist at the MLOps Conference, held on 11 November, 2022.
The December edition will be held in-person. Attendance is open to The Fifth Elephant members only. Purchase a membership to attend in-person conference.
- Data/MLOps engineers who want to learn about state-of-the-art tools and techniques, especially from domains such as automobile, agri-tech and mechanical industries.
- Data scientists who want a deeper understanding of model deployment/governance.
- Architects who are building ML workflows that scale.
- Tech founders who are building products that require AI or ML.
- Product managers, who want to learn about the process of building AI/ML products.
- Directors, VPs and senior tech leadership who are building AI/ML teams.
Sponsorship slots are open for:
- Infrastructure (GPU, CPU and cloud providers) and developer productivity tool makers who want to evangelise their offering to developers and decision-makers.
- Companies seeking tech branding among AI and ML developers.
- Venture Capital (VC) firms and investors who want to scan the landscape of innovations and innovators in AI and who want to source leads for investment in the AI and ML space.
If you are interested in sponsoring, email firstname.lastname@example.org.