- Talks from the healthcare sector
- Cutting edge developments with hardware and AI
- AI and risk mitigation
The December edition will be held in-person. Attendance is open to The Fifth Elephant members only. Purchase a membership to attend in-person conference.
- Data/MLOps engineers who want to learn about state-of-the-art tools and techniques, especially from domains such as automobile, agri-tech and mechanical industries.
- Data scientists who want a deeper understanding of model deployment/governance.
- Architects who are building ML workflows that scale.
- Tech founders who are building products that require AI or ML.
- Product managers, who want to learn about the process of building AI/ML products.
- Directors, VPs and senior tech leadership who are building AI/ML teams.
Sponsorship slots are open for:
- Infrastructure (GPU, CPU and cloud providers) and developer productivity tool makers who want to evangelise their offering to developers and decision-makers.
- Companies seeking tech branding among AI and ML developers.
- Venture Capital (VC) firms and investors who want to scan the landscape of innovations and innovators in AI and who want to source leads for investment in the AI and ML space.
If you are interested in sponsoring, email email@example.com.
Conversational Search in Flipkart
With Conversational Commerce becoming more popular, the way people search for products on a Conversational (Chat) Interface is very different from the way they search on a traditional “Search Text Box” based interface. This talk is around the differences, the challenges they pose and the solutionn to those challenges based on our learnings in Flipkart.
Conversational Search is different from Traditional Search for the follwoing reasons.
- Long, descriptive and subjective queries - Eg. “Show me best camera phones with good battery life”. This is very different from traditional search queries which are keyword based. Eg. “5g phones”
- Suffer from Articulation gap - Eg. "Show me phones for daily use for my father. Here, we will need to understand what features of a phone are required for daily use and for elders. These queries are not performed on traditional search methods and its not natural.
- Lots of Comparison queries - Eg. “is vivo v15 better than oppo k10”.
- Required high relevance - Since lesser results are are shown in a chat based search, the results needs to be extremely relevant.
We used LLMs for solving for articulation gap and query re-write. We also used different labelling techniques such as using LLMs to label the results rather than relying on metrics such as CTR to get high quality labelled results to train our models.
We will cover all of the above in the talk.
Software Engineers and Data scients who are working on AI solutions for Search, Comparison and Recommendation problems.
Anantharam Vanchiprakash - LinkedIn
Sajal Gupta - [LinkedIn] (https://www.linkedin.com/in/sajalgupta0102/)
Amey Patil - [LinkedIn] (https://www.linkedin.com/in/amey-patil-692245128/)
Shreyas Shetty - LinkedIn