About ReactFoo Delhi:
After a successful edition in Delhi in 2018, we are back with the 2019 edition of ReactFoo Delhi.
ReactFoo Delhi will feature talks on the following topics:
- UI improvements with React
- Case studies of patterns and anti-patterns when running React on the front-end
- Component architecture where your app contains React and other components such as Angular, Vue, Ember, and others
- React Native and why it has worked for your use case
- Performance improvements with React, including metrics data and before-after scenarios
Who should attend:
- Front-end engineers
- JS engineers from enterprises
- JS engineers from startups
- Cross-platform mobile developers
- Everyone interested in building performant apps
Why you should attend:
- To learn from and network with peers from the industry.
- To gain insights from case studies of practical implementation, and evaluate ReactJS and React Native for your use case.
- To make your web applications faster and performant.
C D Deshmukh auditorium, India International Centre (IIC) Main, 40 Max Mueller Marg, Lodhi Gardens, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi - 110003.
ReactFoo Delhi conference – 16 November 2019
Hands-on workshops – 15 and 17 November 2019
Last date for submissions - 15 August 2019
For information about speaking, ReactFoo, sponsorships, tickets, or any other information write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 7676332020.
Improving React App Performance : A Case Study
- How we measured our React App’s performance & improvement
- Performance metrics
- Test conditions
How we improved our React App’s performance
- Identified & removed unused libraries / part of libraries
- Code splitting with React’s lazy & suspense
- Identify & load specific libraries libraries dynamically
- Reduce babel transpiled code with babel-preset-env
Reduce download size with brotli-webpack-plugin
Details of Performance Improved
- Size of our JS Bundles