Why we built a 35kB React Native alternative?
Facebook built React Native but it was too big for our SDK product. Necessity drove us to build a small ReactNative - PrestoUI.
The talk will detail what we learnt, using it for BHIM and the new ways of building applications we found along the way.
- ReactNative too big for our SDK product
- Looming Problems - Performace
- Created our own lightweight version
- Used it for BHIM App
- What is Presto and PrestoUI?
- Demo our sketch plugin and new ideas
Interest in new ways of building apps
I am sahebjot singh software engineer at Juspay.