JSFoo is in its ninth edition this year. Talks at JSFoo 2019 will cover the following topics:
- Component architecture – how different web components have been stitched together to build apps; outcomes on UI and performance as a result of architecture choices
- Deployment practices for front-end and how Kubernetes and CI/CD fall into this picture
- Developer experience (DX)
- Functional programming paradigms: ReasonML and ClojureScript
- Privacy and Content Security Policy (CSP)
- New developments such as SvelteJS
Speakers from Razorpay, CloudCherry, Myntra, Innovaccer, GitLab, Microsoft, Atlassian and Gramener will share their work and learnings on these topics.
JSFoo is a conference for practitioners, by practitioners. JSFoo 2019 is a conference for:
- Front-end engineers
- Senior software developers
- Team leaders and engineering managers
- Fullstack developers
- InfoSec professionals
##JSFoo 2019 details:
Dates: 27 and 28 September
Venue: NIMHANS Convention Centre, Bangalore
The following workshops have been curated for before and after the conference:
For inquiries about conference tickets, workshop tickets and any other details, call JSFoo on 7676332020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For tickets and sponsorships, contact email@example.com or call +91-7676332020. For queries about proposing talks, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
RNDM - Serverside React Native
Can React Native be written on a Server and deployed as a JSON response?
RNDM is a suite of low code tools that wraps React, React Native, React Native Web and React Native Windows that allows true cross-platform development across 8 platforms (with one more on the way!).
But more than that, RNDM provides functionality for writing Server-side React Native that can be transformed in to component driven real-time API responses for zero-deployment application changes.
Simply put, you can now create an application and dynamically in real-time, change the entire flow of the user experience across every user, or targeting specific platforms, demographics, a/b testing cohort or any other metric. All through JSON.
RNDM is a suite of low code tools that make use of Node, React, React Native, React Native Web, React Native Windows and more so as to address concepts such as:
- Reducing boiler plate code
- Increasing Cross Platform code reuse
- Open sourcing plugin
- Server-side delivery of components, functionality, middleware and renderers
In this session, you will be introduced to a template that consolidates the efforts of multiple frameworks to support the same codebase across iOS, tvOS, Android, Android TV, Web, Windows 10, Windows 10 Phone and Xbox.
You will then see how React Native code can be written on a server and delivered via simple JSON responses to create entire functional native applications, with the possibility of updating a full application in real-time with zero application deployment.
- No Application Submission
- No Codepush
- Only API base React Native Applications on all 8 platforms
Or checkout the open source GitHub page:
Or the NPM Org Page:
Nothing! Low-code needs less setup ;)
RNDM Founder and Low Code Advocate
He works across projects covering a wide area of platforms including TVs, Mobile, Desktop, Web and Server. Leading teams to deliver world-class applications with high code reuse, sharing and testability.
In his spare time, he dedicates much of his attention to building open-source low code solutions and to teaching kids how to code.