JSFoo is in its ninth edition this year. Talks at JSFoo 2019 will cover the following topics:
- Component architecture -- how different web components have been stitched together to build apps; outcomes on UI and performance as a result of architecture choices
- Deployment practices for front-end and how Kubernetes and CI/CD fall into this picture
- Developer experience (DX)
- Functional programming paradigms: ReasonML and ClojureScript
- Privacy and Content Security Policy (CSP)
- New developments such as SvelteJS
Speakers from Razorpay, CloudCherry, Myntra, Innovaccer, GitLab, Microsoft, Atlassian and Gramener will share their work and learnings on these topics.
Who should attend JSFoo: #
JSFoo is a conference for practitioners, by practitioners. JSFoo 2019 is a conference for:
- Front-end engineers
- Senior software developers
- Team leaders and engineering managers
- Fullstack developers
- InfoSec professionals
##JSFoo 2019 details:
Dates: 27 and 28 September
Venue: NIMHANS Convention Centre, Bangalore
The following workshops have been curated for before and after the conference:
For inquiries about conference tickets, workshop tickets and any other details, call JSFoo on 7676332020 or email email@example.com
JSFoo 2019 sponsors: #
For tickets and sponsorships, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-7676332020. For queries about proposing talks, write to email@example.com
Not everything can fit in rows and columns
Wanted to use Graph Database in your next project? Dgraph made it simple and easy to get started similar to MongoDB, MySQL and etc.
The Graph Database is has been there from a very long time with very restricted use as it requires a lot of time and effort to get started. The way data becoming more unstructured and fitting them in rows and columns is painful, NoSQL solves some problem but it kills the valuable relationship between data.
The Dgraph is a new Graph Database minimizing the time and effort requires to get started with a Graph Database or using a Graph Database as a primary database.
This talk is to get you a heads up about Dgraph as a database, how it can help you with your unstructured data and what it takes to use it in your next project.
Speaker bio #
GDE - Web Technologies & Angular | AVP-Engineering, Naukri.com | Ex. PayTM, PayU | 13+ yrs of Experience