JSFoo is in its ninth edition this year. Talks at JSFoo 2019 will cover the following topics:
- Component architecture – how different web components have been stitched together to build apps; outcomes on UI and performance as a result of architecture choices
- Deployment practices for front-end and how Kubernetes and CI/CD fall into this picture
- Developer experience (DX)
- Functional programming paradigms: ReasonML and ClojureScript
- Privacy and Content Security Policy (CSP)
- New developments such as SvelteJS
Speakers from Razorpay, CloudCherry, Myntra, Innovaccer, GitLab, Microsoft, Atlassian and Gramener will share their work and learnings on these topics.
JSFoo is a conference for practitioners, by practitioners. JSFoo 2019 is a conference for:
- Front-end engineers
- Senior software developers
- Team leaders and engineering managers
- Fullstack developers
- InfoSec professionals
##JSFoo 2019 details:
Dates: 27 and 28 September
Venue: NIMHANS Convention Centre, Bangalore
The following workshops have been curated for before and after the conference:
For inquiries about conference tickets, workshop tickets and any other details, call JSFoo on 7676332020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For tickets and sponsorships, contact email@example.com or call +91-7676332020. For queries about proposing talks, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-day hands-on workshop on how to build interactive web applications using PureScript.
- Write a front-end web application using pure functions.
- Learn some of the many tools used for writing PureScript applications.
Brian McKenna is a Senior Engineer teaching functional programming to the Atlassian Marketplace team in Bengaluru. Brian has contributed to the PureScript compiler and many PureScript libraries. He has commercial experience with PureScript in creating an open-source front-end to SlamData.