JSFoo is in its ninth edition this year. Talks at JSFoo 2019 will cover the following topics:
- Component architecture -- how different web components have been stitched together to build apps; outcomes on UI and performance as a result of architecture choices
- Deployment practices for front-end and how Kubernetes and CI/CD fall into this picture
- Developer experience (DX)
- Functional programming paradigms: ReasonML and ClojureScript
- Privacy and Content Security Policy (CSP)
- New developments such as SvelteJS
Speakers from Razorpay, CloudCherry, Myntra, Innovaccer, GitLab, Microsoft, Atlassian and Gramener will share their work and learnings on these topics.
JSFoo is a conference for practitioners, by practitioners. JSFoo 2019 is a conference for:
- Front-end engineers
- Senior software developers
- Team leaders and engineering managers
- Fullstack developers
- InfoSec professionals
##JSFoo 2019 details:
Dates: 27 and 28 September
Venue: NIMHANS Convention Centre, Bangalore
The following workshops have been curated for before and after the conference:
For inquiries about conference tickets, workshop tickets and any other details, call JSFoo on 7676332020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For tickets and sponsorships, contact email@example.com or call +91-7676332020. For queries about proposing talks, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Better Coding with React Hooks
Developers have been conveniently using the react to build scalable modern websites.But what looks simple from outside might have its own complicated story. So is the case with class based components.They can easily get pretty lengthy ,complex and the native lifecycle methods have some side-effects.Here comes react hooks to save the day .The presentation will walk through the benefits of using react hooks over the class components.
Key takeaway for the audience :-
- Existing problem with React’s structure.
- How Hooks come to save the day.
- Faster and cleaner development with react hooks.
I would like to break my talk in the following stages :-
1.Intorduction to React Hooks
2.React Hooks vs Class based components
3.A small live code demo to highight react hooks benefits
Experience of working with React
- Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/pulkit-kashyap-974b6b124/
- Github - https://github.com/kpulkit29
- HackerRank - https://www.hackerrank.com/kpulkit291