JSFoo is in its ninth edition this year. Talks at JSFoo 2019 will cover the following topics:
- Component architecture – how different web components have been stitched together to build apps; outcomes on UI and performance as a result of architecture choices
- Deployment practices for front-end and how Kubernetes and CI/CD fall into this picture
- Developer experience (DX)
- Functional programming paradigms: ReasonML and ClojureScript
- Privacy and Content Security Policy (CSP)
- New developments such as SvelteJS
Speakers from Razorpay, CloudCherry, Myntra, Innovaccer, GitLab, Microsoft, Atlassian and Gramener will share their work and learnings on these topics.
Who should attend JSFoo:
JSFoo is a conference for practitioners, by practitioners. JSFoo 2019 is a conference for:
- Front-end engineers
- Senior software developers
- Team leaders and engineering managers
- Fullstack developers
- InfoSec professionals
##JSFoo 2019 details:
Dates: 27 and 28 September
Venue: NIMHANS Convention Centre, Bangalore
The following workshops have been curated for before and after the conference:
For inquiries about conference tickets, workshop tickets and any other details, call JSFoo on 7676332020 or email email@example.com
JSFoo 2019 sponsors:
For tickets and sponsorships, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-7676332020. For queries about proposing talks, write to email@example.com
Empathy in Code - Accessibility in Web
This talk will be about the technical guidelines to follow to make web products compliant for Accessibility. So that everyone including people who are differently abled can access and use the products.
1. What is Accessibility?
2. Why it is important to implement?
3. What are accessibility guidelines and how you can implement those in code?
4. Testing Accessibility
SDE-2 @ Microsoft