ALERT! The Call for proposals has been reopened till 31 May to allow for more submissions
Why JSFoo: VueDay?
In the third week of March 2019, Vue.js became the most starred project on GitHub. The organic growth of the community around Vue.js is notable.
The community in India is gradually taking off. Large and small Indian companies are among the early adopters of Vue.js and NativeScript (for mobile). Below are some of the case studies we have featured at HasGeek events in 2018:
JSFoo: VueDay is a conference in response to the community’s growing needs to discuss:
- Tooling with Vue and Vue CLI.
- NativeScript as an alternative for building cross-platform apps
- Component architecture with Vue – building web applications with Vue as one of the components in the architecture
- Web standards and Vue.js
- Vue 3 - to be released.
If you are interested in participating in JSFoo: VueDay, submit a talk/tutorial/workshop/BOF proposal here. Proposal submissions close on 31 May 2019.
Date: Friday, 30 August
Venue: Bangalore International Centre (BIC), Domlur, Bangalore
Time: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Workshops and tutorials will be held on 31 August and 1 September.
Collaborators and community participation with JSFoo: VueDay
JSFoo: VueDay is being curated with support from the community. The following community members are involved with speaker outreach, proposal reviews, community engagement and putting the conference programme together:
- Rahul Kadyan – Vue core team member, senior software engineer at Myntra
- Vidya Ramakrishnan – front-end developer at HasGeek
- Navya Agarwal – Member of Technical Staff at Adobe
- Hemanth Rai – front-end lead at Cloudnaut Technologies
- Swapnil Agarwal – senior software engineer at Meesho (ex-Amazon); co-organizer of Vue.js Bangalore Meetup
- Arnav Gupta – founding member at Coding Blocs
Chirag Jain, front-end developer by practice, is part of the coordinating team for the conference, from the community.
For details, contact HasGeek on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com; call 7676332020.
Understanding Vue's Reactivity System by Building One
- What is reactivity?
- Building a simple render function in non-reactive way.
- Making it reactive
- ES Setters & Getters crash course.
- How to collect dependencies?
- Building a Vue like reactivity system
- The problems that it solves
- The problems that it introduces
- How can we solve the problems.
- Vue’s new reactivity system using ES proxies
Bangalore International Centre (BIC)
CA Site, No. 7
4th Main Rd, Stage 2, Domlur