##About JSFoo: VueDay
JSFoo: Vueday is a single track conference about VueJS. The conference will feature talks on:
- The present state of the Vue ecosystem; about the future of Vue and how developers can participate.
- Case studies of why organizations have picked VueJS over other frameworks; how to build enterprise-scale apps with VueJS.
- Leveraging Vue CLI, customising Vue configuration and leveraging other aspects of VueJS for developer productivity.
- Web components and Vue; reactivity in Vue; building plugins.
Speakers from Zomato, Myntra, Flock, Zeta Zoomcar, Cloudnaut Technologies and other companies will share their experiences of working with different aspects of VueJS, and how VueJS has aided front-end development in their organizations.
##Who should attend VueDay:
JSFoo: VueDay is a conference for front-end developers who are:
- Working with VueJS
- Working with Angular, React and other frameworks and components, and are interested in understanding VueJS
- Building enterprise-scale apps
- Front-end engineering managers who want to understand developer productivity with VueJS
Date: Friday, 30 August
Venue: Bangalore International Centre (BIC), Domlur, Bangalore
Time: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Vue, I choose you! Reasons why Flock chose Vue.js as it's go-to framework to build apps in the Flock ecosystem
An experience talk as to why a majority of the the Flock Apps in the App ecosystem are built with Vue.
- Introduction to the Flock App so as to understand why we have something called app-integrations.
- We have multiple mini-applications and integrations with Flock. For e.g. Google Calendar integration with Flock is an app, To-Do is an app and so on.
- I will be highlighting the benefits of using Vue.js for building multiple apps quickly and efficiently.
- A case for Vue CLI 3 will be made for building apps and libraries.
I am Divyam Rastogi, a Frontend Developer at Flock. I have about six years of experience in Frontend development, and I’ve worked upon a variety of JS frameworks like Backbone, AngularJS, Angular, React and Vue. I’m a Vue fanboy and don’t shy away from admitting it.