We seek talks/Birds of Feather (BOF) sessions/debates/any other formats covering:
- Why you adopted Containers for your use case; before-after scenario.
- Costs - skills, monetary and resources - of using Containers for your use case.
- Alternatives to Kubernetes and Docker - and how these have worked for you; why did you choose alternatives.
- Configuring, scheduling, provisioning and deploying Containers.
- Resource allocation and capacity planning.
- Container security.
- Application workloads; load balancing.
- Related topics.
Suggest topics for someone to speak; or submit a presentation idea based on your work/experiences with Container Orchestration.
Audience for Container Orchestration sessions are primarily DevOps pratictioners and operations engineers.
Proposal submissions close at 31 Dec 2020, 11:00 PM
Denis Dsouza (@denisdsouza)
Ratnadeep Debnath (@rtnpro)
Abhisek Datta (@abhisek)