Container Orchestration is a series of online sessions to discuss:
- Why containerized orchestration - experiential case studies of patterns and anti-patterns.
- Tools and tooling - why and how.
- Deployment and monitoring; troubleshooting.
Sessions on Containerized Orchestration will be held as:
- Standalone talks
- Birds of Feather (BOF) sessions
- Quarterly (online) MiniConfs
From Build Script to Dockerfile
The quest of CI/CD is a uniform build in a neutral environment. With Docker’s multi-stage builds, you can get lean production images while ensuring software quality metrics, and bundling optimization is done exactly right each time. Join us on this journey from a traditional build script to a Docker build that versions, builds, tests, and deploys your software. You can upgrade your infrastructure today.