Container Orchestration is a series of online sessions to discuss:
- Why containerized orchestration - experiential case studies of patterns and anti-patterns.
- Tools and tooling - why and how.
- Deployment and monitoring; troubleshooting.
Sessions on Containerized Orchestration will be held as:
- Standalone talks
- Birds of Feather (BOF) sessions
- Quarterly (online) MiniConfs
Level-up Your DevOps with GitHub Actions and Kubernetes
Are you looking to rapidly deploy your content? Are Docker containers in your future? Come for this demo-only presentation where we start from scratch, live-code a Dockerfile, build up a DevOps pipeline in GitHub Actions, and deploy to Kubernetes. Once setup, commit, and watch the magic flow into place. You too can automate your deployments.