Cloud computing is not just about “closing down data centers” or about “efficient storage and compute resources”. The year-on-year growth in cloud computing adoption has brought about unique and innovative approaches - in the design of IT architecture; the generation, storage and retrieval of data; and redesign of business processes.
Design patterns for Cloud Architecture explores the current and emerging trends across the range of attributes which influence business and strategic decisions around cloud computing. Experts will highlight the topics which dominate any discussion around cloud computing including governance and management of data, edge computing and the economics of cloud computing.
Engage with experts who will discuss the following topics:
- Designing IT systems for emerging aspects of cloud computing.
- Securing data in the cloud.
- Audits and regulatory compliance in public cloud computing.
- Digital Forensics and Incident Response (DFIR) in public cloud.
- Public cloud economic models - designing for efficient usage and cost optimization.
- Software/IT architects
- Network security specialists
- Solution Architects
- Developers adopting low-code/no-code models
- Product Managers
- Technology reporters
RSVP to participate. This project consists of talks, forum and in-person events. Check the schedule to stay updated. Talks held between in-person conferences are online unless specifically mentioned.
Purchase a subscription to access videos and to support Rootconf’s community activities.
Code of Conduct: Hasgeek’s Code of Conduct applies to all participants and speakers.
COVID protocols and masking policy: In keeping with COVID protocols, the following is applicable to all participants:
- Participants attending the meetups in person must keep their vaccination certificates handy. The venue may ask you to show your vaccination certificate as proof of being fully vaccinated.
- Wearing masks is optional.
Contact information: For queries about Rootconf or this track, contact Hasgeek at email@example.com or call (91)7676332020.