About Rootconf 2019:
The seventh edition of Rootconf is a two-track conference with:
- Security talks and tutorials in audi 1 and 2 on 21 June.
- Talks on DevOps, distributed systems and SRE in audi 1 and audi 2 on 22 June.
Topics and schedule:
View full schedule here: https://hasgeek.com/rootconf/2019/schedule
Rootconf 2019 includes talks and Birds of Feather (BOF) sessions on:
- OSINT and its applications
- Key management, encryption and its costs
- Running a bug bounty programme in your organization
- PolarDB architecture as Cloud Native Architecture, developed by Alibaba Cloud
- SRE and running distributed teams
- Routing security
- Log analytics
- Enabling SRE via automated feedback loops
- TOR for DevOps
Who should attend Rootconf?
- DevOps programmers
- DevOps leads
- Systems engineers
- Infrastructure security professionals and experts
- DevSecOps teams
- Cloud service providers
- Companies with heavy cloud usage
- Providers of the pieces on which an organization’s IT infrastructure runs – monitoring, log management, alerting, etc
- Organizations dealing with large network systems where data must be protected
- VPs of engineering
- Engineering managers looking to optimize infrastructure and teams
For information about Rootconf and bulk ticket purchases, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 7676332020. Only community sponsorships available.
Rootconf 2019 sponsors:
What are the benefits of using Ansible Automation?
To stay competitive in the challenging IT market, everone need a tool for enterprise-wide IT and network automation. Ansible’s simple automation framework gives teams the power to deploy multi-tier applications quickly and reliably. Ansible models IT infrastructures by describing how all systems inter-relate, rather than just managing one system at a time. Using simple language in the form of Ansible Playbooks, it allows users to describe their automation jobs in plain English which ensures easy adoption and use. And because Ansible’s agentless design integrates easily with a variety of networks, infrastructures and operating systems (OS), it can be easily introduced into hybrid OS environment. Also AWX’s (Upstream of Ansible Tower) self-service provisioning and role-based access capabilities also help teams focus on more valuable development projects and accelerate response times for resource requests. In this session we’ll discuss about the benefits of using Ansible and AWX with the real world scenarios.
The following points will be discussed during this session:
- Ansible’s simplicity and extensible plugins
- Real world use cases of Ansible
- Comparing Ansible and AWX(Upstream of Ansible Tower)
- Enabling next generation network operations using Ansible
Participants must meet at least one of the following requirements to attend the session.
- Currently looking for a simple automation tool to manage and orchestrate your infrastructure.
- Anyone curious about network automation
The session would be considered as a success if participants can understand the benefits of using Ansible and AWX and how it can leverage IT operations in their environment.
Ompragash Viswanathan, Trishna Guha, Nilashish Chakraborty, Rohit Thakur