About Rootconf 2019:
The seventh edition of Rootconf is a two-track conference with:
- Security talks and tutorials in audi 1 and 2 on 21 June.
- Talks on DevOps, distributed systems and SRE in audi 1 and audi 2 on 22 June.
Topics and schedule:
View full schedule here: https://hasgeek.com/rootconf/2019/schedule
Rootconf 2019 includes talks and Birds of Feather (BOF) sessions on:
- OSINT and its applications
- Key management, encryption and its costs
- Running a bug bounty programme in your organization
- PolarDB architecture as Cloud Native Architecture, developed by Alibaba Cloud
- SRE and running distributed teams
- Routing security
- Log analytics
- Enabling SRE via automated feedback loops
- TOR for DevOps
Who should attend Rootconf?
- DevOps programmers
- DevOps leads
- Systems engineers
- Infrastructure security professionals and experts
- DevSecOps teams
- Cloud service providers
- Companies with heavy cloud usage
- Providers of the pieces on which an organization’s IT infrastructure runs – monitoring, log management, alerting, etc
- Organizations dealing with large network systems where data must be protected
- VPs of engineering
- Engineering managers looking to optimize infrastructure and teams
For information about Rootconf and bulk ticket purchases, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 7676332020. Only community sponsorships available.
Rootconf 2019 sponsors:
Microservices using Spring Boot - the new architecture for developers
Microservices is Service Oriented Architectural (SOA) style of constructing aggregation of many small loosely coupled services independent of each other.
In today’s industry we want everything to be independent of each other so that any changes made should not hamper any other servies and microservices does that for you.
At its core, microservices are about decoupling and dividing the system into more basic units of work.Microservice is about making the architecture at a module level work by dividing the problem into smaller problem in decoupled and simple fashion
Below is the agenda of microservices architecture :
- What are Microservices
- Microservices architecture
- Advantages of using Microservices
- Spring boot micro service demo
- Workshop on creating spring boot services and using them as microservice
Speaker 1) Arnav Bhati - I am a Senior Technical Engineer at Red Hat. My domain is Java and Middleware Technologies.I have worked on multiple Java projects in Banking, Telecommunications, Middlewware and have helped tonne of customers in setting up there Middleware infrastructure.
Speaker 2) Sudhish Nair - I am currently working as Software Maintenance Engineer at Red Hat. I have worked in Banking and Insurance domain using Java and Middleware technologies. Has worked on projects converting Monolytic applications to Micro-services. Has experience in complete SDLC life cycle from requirement gathering to production delivery.