About Rootconf 2019:
The seventh edition of Rootconf is a two-track conference with:
- Security talks and tutorials in audi 1 and 2 on 21 June.
- Talks on DevOps, distributed systems and SRE in audi 1 and audi 2 on 22 June.
Topics and schedule:
View full schedule here: https://hasgeek.com/rootconf/2019/schedule
Rootconf 2019 includes talks and Birds of Feather (BOF) sessions on:
- OSINT and its applications
- Key management, encryption and its costs
- Running a bug bounty programme in your organization
- PolarDB architecture as Cloud Native Architecture, developed by Alibaba Cloud
- SRE and running distributed teams
- Routing security
- Log analytics
- Enabling SRE via automated feedback loops
- TOR for DevOps
Who should attend Rootconf?
- DevOps programmers
- DevOps leads
- Systems engineers
- Infrastructure security professionals and experts
- DevSecOps teams
- Cloud service providers
- Companies with heavy cloud usage
- Providers of the pieces on which an organization’s IT infrastructure runs – monitoring, log management, alerting, etc
- Organizations dealing with large network systems where data must be protected
- VPs of engineering
- Engineering managers looking to optimize infrastructure and teams
For information about Rootconf and bulk ticket purchases, contact email@example.com or call 7676332020. Only community sponsorships available.
Rootconf 2019 sponsors:
Automated debugging with git
I would like to present a topic on Automated debugging with it. I will explain about high-level command git bisect allows you to automatically run a specified test procedure, while it’s crawling through your commit history to find the bad revision. a git bisect is a tool that allows you to find an offending commit. Let’s say you’ve come across a bug in your codebase and you’re unsure of when it was introduced. If you can find a commit where the code works properly and a commit where it doesn’t, you don’t have to trace down the offending commit by hand; git-bisect will do that for you.
I will explain about high-level command git bisect(Automated debugging with it) allows you to automatically run a specified test procedure.
Amit Nijhawan - I am a Senior Technical Engineer at Red Hat. My domain is Java and Middleware Technologies and container technology.I have a great experince in Git and used in many products and projects. This topic already selected in QE camp and dev conf in Brno and India.