##About Rootconf 2019:
The seventh edition of Rootconf is a two-track conference with:
- Security talks and tutorials in audi 1 and 2 on 21 June.
- Talks on DevOps, distributed systems and SRE in audi 1 and audi 2 on 22 June.
##Topics and schedule:
View full schedule here: https://hasgeek.com/rootconf/2019/schedule
Rootconf 2019 includes talks and Birds of Feather (BOF) sessions on:
- OSINT and its applications
- Key management, encryption and its costs
- Running a bug bounty programme in your organization
- PolarDB architecture as Cloud Native Architecture, developed by Alibaba Cloud
- SRE and running distributed teams
- Routing security
- Log analytics
- Enabling SRE via automated feedback loops
- TOR for DevOps
##Who should attend Rootconf?
- DevOps programmers
- DevOps leads
- Systems engineers
- Infrastructure security professionals and experts
- DevSecOps teams
- Cloud service providers
- Companies with heavy cloud usage
- Providers of the pieces on which an organization’s IT infrastructure runs -- monitoring, log management, alerting, etc
- Organizations dealing with large network systems where data must be protected
- VPs of engineering
- Engineering managers looking to optimize infrastructure and teams
For information about Rootconf and bulk ticket purchases, contact email@example.com or call 7676332020. Only community sponsorships available.
##Rootconf 2019 sponsors:
Cloud Native Persistent Observability with Thanos
Observability for cloud-native workloads with Prometheus is the de-facto standard now. The next challenge in the space are high-availability, data de-duplication, data persistence and centrally monitoring multi-cluster workloads with the ability to do historical queries.
Thanos steps into this space and tries to address all by cleverly extending promethes’ features and using the power of cloud storage APIs.
- Extending prometheus with storeAPI
- Deduplication in HA setup
- Historical Queries on persistent stores
Infra Engineer at Hotstar, previously of ZoomCar, Razorpay and CarIQ.
Kubernetes Geek. Dungeon Master and Boardgamer.