##About Rootconf Pune:
Rootconf Pune is a conference for:
- DevOps engineers
- Site Reliability Engineers (SRE)
- Security and DevSecOps professionals
- Software engineers
- Network engineers
The Pune edition will cover talks on:
- InfoSec and application security for DevOps programmers
- DNS and TLS 1.3
- SRE and distributed systems
- Containers and scaling
Speakers from Flipkart, Hotstar, Red Hat, Trusting Social, Appsecco, InfraCloud Technologies, among others, will share case studies from their experiences of building security, SRE and Devops in their organizations.
Two workshops will be held before and after Rootconf Pune:
- Full-day Prometheus training workshop on 20 September, conducted by Goutham V, contributor to Prometheus and developer at Grafana Labs. Details about the workshop are available here: https://hasgeek.com/rootconf/2019-prometheus-training-pune/
- Full-day DNS deep dive workshop on 22 September by Ashwin Murali: https://hasgeek.com/rootconf/2019-dns-deep-dive-workshop-pune/
Rootconf Pune will be held on 21 September at St. Laurn Hotel, Koregaon Park, Pune-411001.
##To know more about Rootconf, check out the following resources:
For information about the event, tickets (bulk discounts automatically apply on 5+ and 10+ tickets) and speaking, call Rootconf on 7676332020 or write to email@example.com
Journey of Hotstar Infra from EC2 to containers
This talk will focus on Hotstar’s journey from EC2 to Kubernetes. The main reasons for migrating to kuberntes was the challenges and limitations we faced while scaling infrastructure of Hotstar at peaks. This talk will also cover challenges faced during migrations and performance tuning of applications on containers.
- About Hotstar
- Hotstar at IPL 2018
- Ec2 challenges at Scale
- Migration to kubernetes
- Challanges in kubernetes migration
- Performance tuning for IPL’19 and WC
- Hotstar at IPL’19/WC
Prakhar is Infrastructure Engineer at Hotstar, India’s leading OTT provider that holds a global concurrency record for live streaming to 25Mn+ viewers. At Hotstar, he loves automating deployments using terraform and scale infrastrure of hotstar on kubernetes. He is also passionate about Infra security.