CI/CD pipeline using Ansible, Git, Jenkins and Docker
Submitted by Mamta Jha (@mjha) on Thursday, 8 August 2019
Section: Workshop Category: DevOps Status: Submitted
- Setting up Infrastructure on DigitalOcean using Ansible in an automated fashion. Using Git for Code Integration and Jenkins to build and deploy code.
- Particpants get the complete end-to-end hands-on in automating all the phases of a product development lifecycle.
- Using Ansible to spin Droplets in DigitalOcean
- Using Ansible to configuration management
- Git Basics
- Using Got for code integration
- Jenkins Basics
- Setting up webhook with Git for trigerring build
- Setting up Job for trigerring Docker build
- Container Basics
- Updating Job to trigger continuous deployment in Docker container on successful build
Participants should carry a laptop to perform the hands-on.
I am Mamta Jha. With 15 years of industry experience and in that 6 years in is Cloud and DevOps. I am presently working with DigitalOcean as a Senior Developer Advocate. I have delivered more than 50 Kubernetes workshops with various MNC in my previous role as a Trainer. In my past job I have been a Corporate trainer delivering AWS, GCP, Kubernetes, Docker and various other DevOps technologies trainings, workshops and have been a Red Hat Certified Instructor too.
I have strong technical hands on background in architecting and designing cloud, DevOps and Automation based solutions. My core competency is in architecting solutions around Kubernetes, DevOps, Data Science and ML services.
• Experienced in migrating, deploying and managing cluster of containers using various Orchestration tools.
• Designed/Migrate large & complex applications for various clients.
• Passionate about Automating Configuration Management with Ansible/Chef and setting up Kubernetes cluster either on on-Prem or cloud
• Experienced in architecting and implementing DevOps E2E solutions, implementing the complete CI/CD pipeline for clients and also implement DevOps in Cloud using various tools.
Certification: RHCE RHEL 7, RHCE OpenStack, OpenShift, Ansible, Chef, Docker and Google Cloud.