From building malleable systems, to tweaking your architecture to control cloud costs - Rootconf SRE on Friday, 24 November, in Bangalore Rootconf SRE on Friday brings together talks and discussions which have all the ingredients of a nice OTT drama. more
##About Rootconf Hyderabad:
Rootconf Hyderabad is a platform for:
- DevOps engineers
- Site Reliability Engineers (SRE)
- ML and data engineers
- Security and DevSecOps professionals
- Software engineers
to discuss real-world problems around:
- Site Reliability Engineering (SRE)
- Data and AI engineering
- Distributed systems -- observerability, microservices
- Implementing Infrastructure as Code
Speakers from Flipkart, Hotstar, Intuit, GO-JEK, MadStreetDen and Trusting Social will share their experiences with the above challenges.
Rootconf Hyderabad will be held at T-Hub, IIIT-Hyderabad Campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500032
For bulk ticket purchases,sponsorship and other inquiries, contact email@example.com or call 7676332020
For information about the event, tickets (bulk discounts automatically apply on 5+ and 10+ tickets) and speaking, call Rootconf on 7676332020 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Challenges faced in the Microservices journey
Everyone these days discusses “Monolithic to Microservices”, and we have enough information available on the benefits of having microservices designs. But creating a microservices-based architecture and implementing has lots of challenges associated with it.
Microservices is fascinating to hear, but it needs realtime architectural experience to implement a distributed system.
I want to discuss the challenges one faces during this journey, and how do we overcome these challenges. I will help the audience to get a feel of the potholes they may face when they start the journey of microservices. I will like to emphasize on the ways they can handle these and just get benefited from microservices-based architecture.
Overview of Microservices
Chanllenges faced in designing Microservices based architecture
Points to keep in mind during designing Microservices
I am Mamta Jha. With 15 years of industry experience and in that 6 years in is Cloud and DevOps. I am presently working with DigitalOcean as a Senior Developer Advocate. I have delivered more than 50 Kubernetes workshops with various MNC in my previous role as a Trainer. In my past job I have been a Corporate trainer delivering AWS, GCP, Kubernetes, Docker and various other DevOps technologies trainings, workshops and have been a Red Hat Certified Instructor too.
I have strong technical hands on background in architecting and designing cloud, DevOps and Automation based solutions. My core competency is in architecting solutions around Kubernetes, DevOps, Data Science and ML services.
• Experienced in migrating, deploying and managing cluster of containers using various Orchestration tools.
• Designed/Migrate large & complex applications for various clients.
• Passionate about Automating Configuration Management with Ansible/Chef and setting up Kubernetes cluster either on on-Prem or cloud
• Experienced in architecting and implementing DevOps E2E solutions, implementing the complete CI/CD pipeline for clients and also implement DevOps in Cloud using various tools.
Certification: RHCE RHEL 7, RHCE OpenStack, OpenShift, Ansible, Chef, Docker and Google Cloud.