##About ReactFoo Bangalore:
ReactFoo Bangalore comes back to its original home after completing five successful editions, India-wide:
- ReactFoo Bangalore - September 2017
- ReactFoo Pune - January 2018
- ReactFoo Hyderabad - March 2018
- ReactFoo Mumbai - May 2018
- ReactFoo Delhi - August 2018
ReactFoo Bangalore will bring together over 250 developers working with React, and who are invested in building a space for conversations around experiences using React in production.
ReactFoo Bangalore is a single-day, single track conference with talks, office hours and Birds of Feather(BoF) sessions. Workshops will be held on 1 and 3 March, before and after the conference.
##Who should attend ReactFoo:
- Front-end engineers
- Teams and companies who are evaluating frameworks to use for running applications in production
- Cross platform mobile developers
ReactFoo provides you the opportunity to:
- Learn from and network with peers from the industry
- Gain insights from case studies of practical implementation, and evaluate ReactJS and React Native for your work
- Understand how to run React in production, end-to-end, rather than only build an application with React
Redux Handling : For Large Applications
Its about experience we at Amdocs have while creating solutions for multiple telcommunication clients.
We transformed our core product from KO & Backbone to React & Redux. Also while doing , since our
Would be speaking about redux & react in large application along with multiple teams..
What are the issues faced and how did we regulate it.
This involves using the modularity principal & having design time for contract for separation of business logic.
Also the impact of this change to the organization
LinkedIn Profile - https://www.linkedin.com/in/deviator206/
Hands on Experience in JS, Node, React , Redux, Java, AWS, Unity3D , Android