##About ReactFoo Bangalore:
ReactFoo Bangalore comes back to its original home after completing five successful editions, India-wide:
- ReactFoo Bangalore - September 2017
- ReactFoo Pune - January 2018
- ReactFoo Hyderabad - March 2018
- ReactFoo Mumbai - May 2018
- ReactFoo Delhi - August 2018
ReactFoo Bangalore will bring together over 250 developers working with React, and who are invested in building a space for conversations around experiences using React in production.
ReactFoo Bangalore is a single-day, single track conference with talks, office hours and Birds of Feather(BoF) sessions. Workshops will be held on 1 and 3 March, before and after the conference.
##Who should attend ReactFoo:
- Front-end engineers
- Teams and companies who are evaluating frameworks to use for running applications in production
- Cross platform mobile developers
ReactFoo provides you the opportunity to:
- Learn from and network with peers from the industry
- Gain insights from case studies of practical implementation, and evaluate ReactJS and React Native for your work
- Understand how to run React in production, end-to-end, rather than only build an application with React
Let's Talk Hooks
Hooks is a relatively new primitive in React that people are excited about. I was involved with the earlier implementation of hooks and I would love the opportunity to talk about it, how it works, explain the reasoning behind the “rules of hooks”.
- Classes and their Problems
- How do they work?
- What problems to they solve?
- The rules of hooks
- Our usage of Hooks at Contiamo
- How you can get involved with Hooks
I am from Bangalore.
I have been coding since I was 8 years old.
Today, I travel the world and speak at conferences about code to people, while leading the front-end team at a German-based company called Contiamo in Berlin.
- Here are some previous talks I’ve given
- UtahJS Conf: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71pKrWWOE0k
- ReactDay OSS Meetup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHtKhLPBqxw
- JSConf EU: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONlLvZWXv1Y
- Also, here are some testimonials from people at the talks:
- JSConf EU
- React Boston
- JSConf Armenia