A Reasonable way to React
There’s a lot of hype (and a lot of puns) about Reason - but why is that, and what does it have to do with our beloved React? Is this something for hipster types only, or will we all be using it in a year’s time?
All great questions! Join me in surfing the hype wave for the answers and more!
- What is this language even?
- Why are we talking about a meta syntax for a 20 year old language?
- Do I have to learn a new syntax now?
- Special mention for type safety
- Tooling + Performance
- I don’t know how to React to this? (intro to ReactReason)
- Handling props and state
- Is this production ready/who uses it?
A really open mind :D
Building design systems @auth0 ∙ ex @practo ∙ Built bundlesize & cost-of-modules ∙ Makes youtube videos∙ Co-organises @ReactBangalore ∙ plays football, noob surfer