Selected Talks for PyConf Hyderabad 2017 have been announced. Please Check the Confirmed Proposals section for the Selected Talks
Guidelines for Proposal Submission
Following are the guidelines for proposal submission
- Please mention type of Proposal as given below in the Title of the Proposal.
- The proposal should have an objective with clear expectation for the audience.
- The Proposal description should be short and to the point.
- The proposal should have proper prerequisites like environment setup, library version.
- No proposal will be selected without a link to appropriate session content like presentation, pdf, code snippets etc.
- Proposal content should adhere to code of conduct.
- Proposal content links can be updated later.
- Proposal content shouldn’t have a company name throughout the content. Mention of the employer is allowed only at the beginning of the content (presentation/pdf).
- Background image/wallpaper shouldn’t contain company name/logos.
- For any questions, please write to email@example.com.
We have three kind of Proposals - General Talks, Lightning Talks and Workshops. Please mention the Proposal type in the Title of the Proposal. Give a Title like Proposal Type : Proposal Title
These are the traditional talk sessions scheduled during the first day of conference. They will be conducted on Day 2 of Conference, Sunday, 8th Oct. The length of these tracks are 45 minutes.
These are short length talks that will be conducted on Day 2 of Conference, Sunday, 8th Oct. The time limit is 5 minutes. But we can extend it depending on number of talks submitted.
As with the talks, we are looking for Workshops that can grow this community at any level. We aim for Workshops that will advance Python, advance this community, and shape the future. Each session runs for 6 full hours plus a break for lunch. There will be 2 workshops going parallely on Day 1 of Conference, Saturday, 7th Oct in the same venue that hosts the main conference. Workshop I is aimed for Begineers while Workshop II is a Advaced Session aimed for Professionals.
Themes and Topics
These will be the themes and topics
- Core Python and Python 3 features
- Concurrent and Asynchronous programming in Python
- Data Science and Analysis
- Web Development
- Python and IOT
- Functional Programming
- Artificial Intelligence
- Continuous integration and Deployment
- Scientific Computing
- Cloud computing with Python
- 31st August, 2017 : Deadline for Proposal Submission
- 16th September, 2017 : Talk selection and announcement
General Talks: Sentimental Analysis Using PYTHON- USES and Impact
What is sentiment analysis?
Sentiment Analysis is the process of ‘computationally’ determining whether a piece of writing is positive, negative or neutral. It’s also known as opinion mining, deriving the opinion or attitude of a speaker.
Why sentiment analysis?
Business: In marketing field companies use it to develop their strategies, to understand customers’ feelings towards products or brand, how people respond to their campaigns or product launches and why consumers don’t buy some products
Key takeaways: This is one of those sessions which takes the real world data and analyse it LIVE which can how system generated opinions matters in ral world if the given statement is true or false
The purpose of the implementation is to be able to automatically classify a tweet as a positive or negative tweet sentiment wise.
The classifier needs to be trained and to do that, we need a list of manually classified tweets. Let’s start with 5 positive tweets and 5 negative tweets.
Python installed system and idea on how twitter works
Best practices are a foundation of better speakers and trainers. I propose myself as I’m proved analytics person+ attitude to analyse data in different patterns makes me feel that Im the best choice.