Battle Plan for Scaling CSS
This talk will focus on how you can scale your css when you are dealing with large projects.
A practical guide for scaling your CSS. Meet the new, better practices and tools that will help us keep our sanity while scaling big projects, with emphasis on preprocessors and next-gen CSS like variables and components.
1) Why is there a need to scale CSS?
2) Expectation of a developer - “A practical guide for scaling your CSS”
3) Writing the correct css is pretty easy, but making that work in all the situations for all the people is bit difficult.
4) “A battle plan for scaling css”
5) Remember “Refactor your CSS,Do not rewrite”
5) At the end its your choice to use it in your project :)
Open minded audience to take suggestions :)
Buttons Are Expensive