JSFoo is in its ninth edition this year. Talks at JSFoo 2019 will cover the following topics:
- Component architecture – how different web components have been stitched together to build apps; outcomes on UI and performance as a result of architecture choices
- Deployment practices for front-end and how Kubernetes and CI/CD fall into this picture
- Developer experience (DX)
- Functional programming paradigms: ReasonML and ClojureScript
- Privacy and Content Security Policy (CSP)
- New developments such as SvelteJS
Speakers from Razorpay, CloudCherry, Myntra, Innovaccer, GitLab, Microsoft, Atlassian and Gramener will share their work and learnings on these topics.
Who should attend JSFoo:
JSFoo is a conference for practitioners, by practitioners. JSFoo 2019 is a conference for:
- Front-end engineers
- Senior software developers
- Team leaders and engineering managers
- Fullstack developers
- InfoSec professionals
##JSFoo 2019 details:
Dates: 27 and 28 September
Venue: NIMHANS Convention Centre, Bangalore
The following workshops have been curated for before and after the conference:
For inquiries about conference tickets, workshop tickets and any other details, call JSFoo on 7676332020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
JSFoo 2019 sponsors:
For tickets and sponsorships, contact email@example.com or call +91-7676332020. For queries about proposing talks, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know that every time you upload a photo to Facebook, the platform uses facial recognition algorithms to identify the people in that image? Or that certain governments around the world use face recognition technology to identify and catch criminals? The usage of face recognition models is only going to increase in the next few years.
Facial recognition is the process of identifying or verifying the identity of a person using their face. It captures, analyzes and compares patterns based on the person’s facial details.
1. The face detection process is and essential step as it detects and locates human faces in images and videos.
2. The face capture process transforms an analog information (a face) into a set of digital information (data) based on the person’s facial features.
3. The face match process verifies if two faces belong to the same person.
NodeJS / ExpressJS — Backend
1) User Registration
2) Image upload, resizing and deleting
3) Using camera
4) Train model
1) What is face detection?
a) Importance of face detection
b) Current state of research
c) Different approaches
2) Face Recognition
a) What is face recognition?
b) Its applications
3) A Video Demo
Santosh Shingare is an engineer by profession. He was elected to the Wikimedia India Executive Committee in April 2017. He was worked as research assistant in IIT Bombay, currently working with PayPal in Bangalore.
- Hack-a-thon lead : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/Single/2016-08-18
- Firefox OS hack-a-thon : https://fxoshack.wordpress.com/2014/07/17/firefox-os-hackathon-at-iitb-june-25-26-2014/
- EC Member of Wikimedia Chapter India : http://wiki.wikimedia.in/index.php?title=Executive_Committee_Members&%2FWikimedia_India_Chapter_Executive_Committee_Members=