JSFoo is in its ninth edition this year. Talks at JSFoo 2019 will cover the following topics:
- Component architecture – how different web components have been stitched together to build apps; outcomes on UI and performance as a result of architecture choices
- Deployment practices for front-end and how Kubernetes and CI/CD fall into this picture
- Developer experience (DX)
- Functional programming paradigms: ReasonML and ClojureScript
- Privacy and Content Security Policy (CSP)
- New developments such as SvelteJS
Speakers from Razorpay, CloudCherry, Myntra, Innovaccer, GitLab, Microsoft, Atlassian and Gramener will share their work and learnings on these topics.
JSFoo is a conference for practitioners, by practitioners. JSFoo 2019 is a conference for:
- Front-end engineers
- Senior software developers
- Team leaders and engineering managers
- Fullstack developers
- InfoSec professionals
##JSFoo 2019 details:
Dates: 27 and 28 September
Venue: NIMHANS Convention Centre, Bangalore
The following workshops have been curated for before and after the conference:
For inquiries about conference tickets, workshop tickets and any other details, call JSFoo on 7676332020 or email email@example.com
For tickets and sponsorships, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-7676332020. For queries about proposing talks, write to email@example.com
Build easy WebXR apps using A-frame
WebXR is a latest technology which combiines WebVR/AR and it is not boring like lines and lines of code to get a small VR experience. Just a few steps to do the magic. If one is interested to learn the tricks of the magician and get the secrets behing the screen revealed then there you are, must attend my talk to get the cats off the bag. Also, having been contributed for Mozilla since 5 years I will be also dealing with how A-frame can help in this web driven technology of WebXR.
- Introduction to WebVR/AR/XR
- Introduction to A-frame
- Benefits of A-frame
- Code contributions to A-frame
- A-frame - component and registry
- Live Demos
Enthusiatic open source contributors.
Projector and good internet connectivity.
I am a tech speaker and I always speak about what I am passsionate about. This is why in most of the conference I speak about Virtual and Augmented Reality. VR and AR are emerging into the world with rapid developments everyday, this way I see to that my sessions are up-to date and interesting. Moreover, I share about what I have learnt and I see to that my audience get wholesome info and inspire them to start something innovative from that moment. Having been part of Mozilla since 5 years I had been to 10+ premier institutions in India, 4 national conferences and 1 international summit.