About JSFoo: VueDay
JSFoo: Vueday is a single track conference about VueJS. The conference will feature talks on:
- The present state of the Vue ecosystem; about the future of Vue and how developers can participate.
- Case studies of why organizations have picked VueJS over other frameworks; how to build enterprise-scale apps with VueJS.
- Leveraging Vue CLI, customising Vue configuration and leveraging other aspects of VueJS for developer productivity.
- Web components and Vue; reactivity in Vue; building plugins.
Speakers from Zomato, Myntra, Flock, Zeta Zoomcar, Cloudnaut Technologies and other companies will share their experiences of working with different aspects of VueJS, and how VueJS has aided front-end development in their organizations.
Who should attend VueDay:
JSFoo: VueDay is a conference for front-end developers who are:
- Working with VueJS
- Working with Angular, React and other frameworks and components, and are interested in understanding VueJS
- Building enterprise-scale apps
- Front-end engineering managers who want to understand developer productivity with VueJS
Date: Friday, 30 August
Venue: Bangalore International Centre (BIC), Domlur, Bangalore
Time: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
JSFoo:VueDay 2019 sponsors:
Why to Vue?
Are you looking to invest in a new frontend tech stack to integrate / migrate a legacy project?
Are you starting a new project and exploring / comparing new frameworks for it?
Want to learn how to compare frontend frameworks and what kind of tradeoffs are involved?
This session will be an open ended conversations between the tradeoff different frameworks have, we’ll mostly be focusing on Vue and comparing it with other solutions.
This would be an open ended conversation in which we will talk about Vue’s strengths and the tradeoffs it has.
Even if you’re not interested in Vue or already using it you’ll learn about what are the tradeoffs you should consider when choosing a framework for a project.
Some of the topics I would love to talk about:
- Reactivity and 2 way binding
- Single file components
- Developer Experience & Ecosystem (State management / Routing / Style management etc.)
- Learning Curve
- Community Support
and more :)
Enthusiasm to participate and learn about tradeoffs in frotend frameworks
Hi there, I’m Chirag Jain.
I work on JavaScipt, Big Data Infra and Visualization @ Uber.
Talk to me about Type Systems (Rust / ReasonML / Flow), Frontend frameworks (React / Vue), State Managment, GraphQL, Design Systems, Career development and more.