About JSFoo: VueDay
JSFoo: Vueday is a single track conference about VueJS. The conference will feature talks on:
- The present state of the Vue ecosystem; about the future of Vue and how developers can participate.
- Case studies of why organizations have picked VueJS over other frameworks; how to build enterprise-scale apps with VueJS.
- Leveraging Vue CLI, customising Vue configuration and leveraging other aspects of VueJS for developer productivity.
- Web components and Vue; reactivity in Vue; building plugins.
Speakers from Zomato, Myntra, Flock, Zeta Zoomcar, Cloudnaut Technologies and other companies will share their experiences of working with different aspects of VueJS, and how VueJS has aided front-end development in their organizations.
Who should attend VueDay:
JSFoo: VueDay is a conference for front-end developers who are:
- Working with VueJS
- Working with Angular, React and other frameworks and components, and are interested in understanding VueJS
- Building enterprise-scale apps
- Front-end engineering managers who want to understand developer productivity with VueJS
Date: Friday, 30 August
Venue: Bangalore International Centre (BIC), Domlur, Bangalore
Time: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
JSFoo:VueDay 2019 sponsors:
Building Modular Universal SPA using Nuxt.JS
Building a fully-fledged application that is server-side rendered, having state management taken care of with the modular architecture is always the end goal of a team/individual to build long-lasting production-ready projects.
With my experience of building few such projects, I would like to give the audience a sense to choose the correct approach to get started with their next project using Nuxt.JS for creating modular SSR, SPA or Prerendered application.
1) Introduction to Single Page Application(SPA).
2) Detailed comparision between Client Side Rendering(CSR) & Server Side Rendering(SSR) wrt performance, cost and other factors.
3) Discussion over taking a decision of choosing between CSR & SSR for the new project.
4) Intro to Nuxt.JS & it’s directory structure.
5) Understanding the Lifecycle Hooks of Nuxt.JS & Vue.
6) Live Demo explaining the points 4 & 5 with emphasis on nuxtServerInit, store action to render data on the server side.
7) A walkthrough over the best practices to keep in mind while starting the Nuxt.JS Project.
I am a Full Stack Developer having 4+ years of experience in building enterprise-level apps with the cutting edge technologies, currently working as a Software Engineer 2 with AirAsia in Bangalore. I do write blogs for the leading publications like FreeCodeCamp, Codeburst.io, Hackernoon. You can find them at https://honeythakuria.com/blogs/. Also, being a believer of opensource, you can find out my projects at https://github.com/honey93