##About JSFoo: VueDay
JSFoo: Vueday is a single track conference about VueJS. The conference will feature talks on:
- The present state of the Vue ecosystem; about the future of Vue and how developers can participate.
- Case studies of why organizations have picked VueJS over other frameworks; how to build enterprise-scale apps with VueJS.
- Leveraging Vue CLI, customising Vue configuration and leveraging other aspects of VueJS for developer productivity.
- Web components and Vue; reactivity in Vue; building plugins.
Speakers from Zomato, Myntra, Flock, Zeta Zoomcar, Cloudnaut Technologies and other companies will share their experiences of working with different aspects of VueJS, and how VueJS has aided front-end development in their organizations.
##Who should attend VueDay:
JSFoo: VueDay is a conference for front-end developers who are:
- Working with VueJS
- Working with Angular, React and other frameworks and components, and are interested in understanding VueJS
- Building enterprise-scale apps
- Front-end engineering managers who want to understand developer productivity with VueJS
Date: Friday, 30 August
Venue: Bangalore International Centre (BIC), Domlur, Bangalore
Time: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Building form field components in an enterprise-scale product
In an enterprise-scale product, it is quite challenging to build and maintain reusable forms using component-based frameworks like Vue, React..etc. We’ll be discussing how form fields are handled effectively at a large scale in a product like Chargebee using vue.
- Killer pattern for creating elegant component-based form
- Best practices and tips for creating flexible form field components
- To understand why a business critical product like Chargebee adopted Vue
- Who we are and Why we choose Vue
- Building forms with Vue
- Challenges involved when dealing with large forms
- Why User and Developer experience matters
- Taming the form beast
- A walkthrough over the best practices while working with forms fields
- Thirst for learning
- Basic understanding of Vue