##About JSFoo: VueDay
JSFoo: Vueday is a single track conference about VueJS. The conference will feature talks on:
- The present state of the Vue ecosystem; about the future of Vue and how developers can participate.
- Case studies of why organizations have picked VueJS over other frameworks; how to build enterprise-scale apps with VueJS.
- Leveraging Vue CLI, customising Vue configuration and leveraging other aspects of VueJS for developer productivity.
- Web components and Vue; reactivity in Vue; building plugins.
Speakers from Zomato, Myntra, Flock, Zeta Zoomcar, Cloudnaut Technologies and other companies will share their experiences of working with different aspects of VueJS, and how VueJS has aided front-end development in their organizations.
##Who should attend VueDay:
JSFoo: VueDay is a conference for front-end developers who are:
- Working with VueJS
- Working with Angular, React and other frameworks and components, and are interested in understanding VueJS
- Building enterprise-scale apps
- Front-end engineering managers who want to understand developer productivity with VueJS
Date: Friday, 30 August
Venue: Bangalore International Centre (BIC), Domlur, Bangalore
Time: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Web standards and Vue.js: accessibility and web components
The web has drastically changed the way we access, understand and use information. But what about people who have difficulties accessing web content?
For differently-abled people, the internet is still kind of a nightmare. The way internet grants easy access to services, products and information that, due to impairments in mobility, vision, hearing or cognition, would otherwise be inaccessible.
The internet is still far from being fully accessible. People with disabilities continue to be frustrated by barriers in web accessibility. These issues, either due to ignorance or apathy, are often overlooked by website owners or developers.
So it has become essential that the web is accessible to all and provides equal opportunities to people with disabilities.
Why is accessibility important?
How/what can we do in vue.js to make our component accessible?
Accessing the focus target
Dynamic Page Titles in Vue
How to audit vue.js component for accessibility
Basic knoweldge of accessibility.
Mayank Singhal is associated with Publicis.Sapient as Senior Manager eXperience Technology. He holds 17+ years of eXperience and having expertise in different frontend technologies like vue.js, angular.js, react.js and so on.
He is one of the SMEs in compliance of web accessibility for different clients.