About JSFoo: VueDay
JSFoo: Vueday is a single track conference about VueJS. The conference will feature talks on:
- The present state of the Vue ecosystem; about the future of Vue and how developers can participate.
- Case studies of why organizations have picked VueJS over other frameworks; how to build enterprise-scale apps with VueJS.
- Leveraging Vue CLI, customising Vue configuration and leveraging other aspects of VueJS for developer productivity.
- Web components and Vue; reactivity in Vue; building plugins.
Speakers from Zomato, Myntra, Flock, Zeta Zoomcar, Cloudnaut Technologies and other companies will share their experiences of working with different aspects of VueJS, and how VueJS has aided front-end development in their organizations.
Who should attend VueDay:
JSFoo: VueDay is a conference for front-end developers who are:
- Working with VueJS
- Working with Angular, React and other frameworks and components, and are interested in understanding VueJS
- Building enterprise-scale apps
- Front-end engineering managers who want to understand developer productivity with VueJS
Date: Friday, 30 August
Venue: Bangalore International Centre (BIC), Domlur, Bangalore
Time: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
JSFoo:VueDay 2019 sponsors:
Architecture and Dev environment setup for new Vue projects using Vue CLI 3
1. Speedy Development
2. Consistency across the app
3. Documentation for new projects
Project Architecture is hard if you don’t follow good practices, have consistency across app. If you are working in 1 codebase with hundereds of other engineers, It is better to have a strict code consistency, well planned architecture, docs, tests, linting, storybook setup and many more. In my talk, i will talk about the practices and methods which we can adopt to keep developers prodcutive.
No requirement, Familiar with Vue and project setup.
Mohit is a Frontend Engineer at Indorse. In past, Mohit has been Google Summer of Code Mentor and Student for Mifos Initiative. Mohit is also a nodejs.dev maintainer. Mohit has been working with vue from last 1 year and developed some vue components, one of which has more than 25k downloads till date.