About JSFoo: VueDay
JSFoo: Vueday is a single track conference about VueJS. The conference will feature talks on:
- The present state of the Vue ecosystem; about the future of Vue and how developers can participate.
- Case studies of why organizations have picked VueJS over other frameworks; how to build enterprise-scale apps with VueJS.
- Leveraging Vue CLI, customising Vue configuration and leveraging other aspects of VueJS for developer productivity.
- Web components and Vue; reactivity in Vue; building plugins.
Speakers from Zomato, Myntra, Flock, Zeta Zoomcar, Cloudnaut Technologies and other companies will share their experiences of working with different aspects of VueJS, and how VueJS has aided front-end development in their organizations.
Who should attend VueDay:
JSFoo: VueDay is a conference for front-end developers who are:
- Working with VueJS
- Working with Angular, React and other frameworks and components, and are interested in understanding VueJS
- Building enterprise-scale apps
- Front-end engineering managers who want to understand developer productivity with VueJS
Date: Friday, 30 August
Venue: Bangalore International Centre (BIC), Domlur, Bangalore
Time: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
JSFoo:VueDay 2019 sponsors:
Migrating Large Scale Apps To VueJS
This talk will highlight process to migrate large scale application built in legacy frameworks, to migrate to SSRed Vue Applications.
How to plan a migration in a structured way to Vue.js.
Critical thinking about Frontend Architecture.
Learn more about concepts like SSR, Hydration, Tracking, and API Calls in Vue.js
Common pitfalls you can avoid.
Intended audience is anyone who uses Vue or wishes to introduce Vue in their organisations.
- Issues with Existing application
- How we planned to fix those with Vue.js
- Flaws in earlier architecture and the new frontend architecture
- Development Process
- Common errors during development
- Mistakes we made during development
- Post Deployment feels
The participants need not bring anything. Just their attention
I am currently working as a UI Architect at Anatta Design, previously I was working as Senior Software Engineer at Rentomojo. With 4 years of experience in building products, which includes writing full stack applications, I have being using Vue.js in active development for about 2 years now and have written and deployed Medium to Large Scale Vue Apps in production.