About JSFoo: VueDay
JSFoo: Vueday is a single track conference about VueJS. The conference will feature talks on:
- The present state of the Vue ecosystem; about the future of Vue and how developers can participate.
- Case studies of why organizations have picked VueJS over other frameworks; how to build enterprise-scale apps with VueJS.
- Leveraging Vue CLI, customising Vue configuration and leveraging other aspects of VueJS for developer productivity.
- Web components and Vue; reactivity in Vue; building plugins.
Speakers from Zomato, Myntra, Flock, Zeta Zoomcar, Cloudnaut Technologies and other companies will share their experiences of working with different aspects of VueJS, and how VueJS has aided front-end development in their organizations.
Who should attend VueDay:
JSFoo: VueDay is a conference for front-end developers who are:
- Working with VueJS
- Working with Angular, React and other frameworks and components, and are interested in understanding VueJS
- Building enterprise-scale apps
- Front-end engineering managers who want to understand developer productivity with VueJS
Date: Friday, 30 August
Venue: Bangalore International Centre (BIC), Domlur, Bangalore
Time: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
JSFoo:VueDay 2019 sponsors:
A modular approach to building large scale Vue apps
Vue has been gaining a lot of acclaim in the world of modern FrontEnd development - especially for being easy-to-learn and to get started with. Yet, its a common notion that Vue is only suitable for small to medium sized applications and/or limited to certain parts or modules of a large application.
In this talk, we will look at what goes in to building a large-scale Vue app by leveraging modularity, addressing common pitfalls, (design) patterns to solve recurrent problems, and nifty tips/tricks to enhance your development experience. Everything covered during the talk is sourced from the learnings derived out of building fairly large-scale applications in Vue over the last 4 years, with each topic accompanied by one or more scenarios.
- What is a Large Scale Application
- Anatomy of a typical Vue app
- What’s a Module?
- Conventions are good
Have a cup of coffee before the talk ;)
Kunal is an early Vue adopter (when
v-repeat) and an ardent evangelist of Vue. He is notorious for his dark humor, and pulling pranks on his peers. Amongst other things, he is the co-founder and CTO of ClearGlass Analytics.
- Slides from AwesomeConf: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1xB2i2ys36Y13sPnfhy6ZrzIbbj5LdhyPDfZDowpQbeA/edit?usp=sharing
- Video from AwesomeConf: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP0bY9NcXEs