About JSFoo: VueDay
JSFoo: Vueday is a single track conference about VueJS. The conference will feature talks on:
- The present state of the Vue ecosystem; about the future of Vue and how developers can participate.
- Case studies of why organizations have picked VueJS over other frameworks; how to build enterprise-scale apps with VueJS.
- Leveraging Vue CLI, customising Vue configuration and leveraging other aspects of VueJS for developer productivity.
- Web components and Vue; reactivity in Vue; building plugins.
Speakers from Zomato, Myntra, Flock, Zeta Zoomcar, Cloudnaut Technologies and other companies will share their experiences of working with different aspects of VueJS, and how VueJS has aided front-end development in their organizations.
Who should attend VueDay:
JSFoo: VueDay is a conference for front-end developers who are:
- Working with VueJS
- Working with Angular, React and other frameworks and components, and are interested in understanding VueJS
- Building enterprise-scale apps
- Front-end engineering managers who want to understand developer productivity with VueJS
Date: Friday, 30 August
Venue: Bangalore International Centre (BIC), Domlur, Bangalore
Time: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
JSFoo:VueDay 2019 sponsors:
How to approach unit testing enterprise vue/vuex applications
This talk will go through unit testing in detail, different
ways of testing Stores, components, some store testing gotchas, choosing which is
suitable for your application.
Audience will learn multiple ways the components and store can be tested,
Why testing store should be the first thing to do.
- What’s unit testing and code coverage
- How to approach unit testing in vue apps
- In big real world apps where to start the testing from?
- Different ways of testing vuex stores ( 3 ways)
- Testing components which has vuex dependency
- comparing the pros and cons
- choosing the suitable ones for your project
Should know basics of Vue.js
I am Preetish, I am a Freelance Web Developer in Vue. I have 4 years of Frontend Development Experience.
I have worked on vuejs and testing from quite sometime now. I have previously talked on this topic in an AwesomeConf Vue conference and many found this talk helpful.