Atomic Design using Vue
Atomic design is an evolutionary approach of breaking down interfaces into fundamental building blocks and build the system bottom-up. It helps us to build consistent, solid and reusable design systems. This has gained a lot of strength and popularity in recent days.
The Single File Component structure of Vue makes this approach a powerful ally for developers. Let me demonstrate how the union of the autonomous components of Vue works perfectly with Atomic Design.
Framework that I’ll be following for the presentation:
1) Introduce the problem/inconvenience in the traditional/existing system
2) How does Atomic Design solve this problem (Introduces Atomic Design and its terminology)
3) Why do I prefer Vue over the other frameworks to build with Atomic design?
4) Demo explaining Atomic Design in Vue’s context in detail - how is it helpful in build scalable, responsive and modular app
5) Good and Bad of Atomic Design
I work for Freshworks as a Frontend Software Engineer.
Co-organizer of EmberJS Meetup Chennai.
I’m so passionate about coding, books and Yoga.
- Presentation Slides: https://slides.com/ruphaaganesh/deck-475da59f-b464-4070-b526-0b00bb81bd5d
- Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duaDIM3dJH8