About JSFoo: VueDay
JSFoo: Vueday is a single track conference about VueJS. The conference will feature talks on:
- The present state of the Vue ecosystem; about the future of Vue and how developers can participate.
- Case studies of why organizations have picked VueJS over other frameworks; how to build enterprise-scale apps with VueJS.
- Leveraging Vue CLI, customising Vue configuration and leveraging other aspects of VueJS for developer productivity.
- Web components and Vue; reactivity in Vue; building plugins.
Speakers from Zomato, Myntra, Flock, Zeta Zoomcar, Cloudnaut Technologies and other companies will share their experiences of working with different aspects of VueJS, and how VueJS has aided front-end development in their organizations.
Who should attend VueDay:
JSFoo: VueDay is a conference for front-end developers who are:
- Working with VueJS
- Working with Angular, React and other frameworks and components, and are interested in understanding VueJS
- Building enterprise-scale apps
- Front-end engineering managers who want to understand developer productivity with VueJS
Date: Friday, 30 August
Venue: Bangalore International Centre (BIC), Domlur, Bangalore
Time: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
JSFoo:VueDay 2019 sponsors:
Tips and tricks to customise Vue configuration
Are you building large-scale Vue.js app?
Is the default configuration for Vue.js and its ecosystem not good enough for your use-case?
Have you tinkered with configs to achieve more than what comes out of the box?
Or are you simply interested in what more does Vue.js has to offer?
This BoF session will have customisations to the Vue config as the main focus along with tips and tricks as well as gotchas among others.
Some of the topics that we will try to discuss during session:
- Mixins & variables with SASS and other pre-processors
- Client-side storage
- Memory management
- Debugging tools
- BundleAnalyzer plugin
- More Vue configs
- Vue.js basics
- Interest in making the most out of Vue.js
I am Hemant Rai, full stack JS developer and front end lead at Cloudnaut Technologies. During my 8 years as a developer I’ve worked across the dev stack and have been focusing on the front-end for more than 4 years. I started as a PHP developer working mostly on the back-end but switched to the JS stack around 4 years ago. On the front-end, I started with AngularJS and have been building Vue.js apps for more than 3 years.