##About JSFoo: VueDay
JSFoo: Vueday is a single track conference about VueJS. The conference will feature talks on:
- The present state of the Vue ecosystem; about the future of Vue and how developers can participate.
- Case studies of why organizations have picked VueJS over other frameworks; how to build enterprise-scale apps with VueJS.
- Leveraging Vue CLI, customising Vue configuration and leveraging other aspects of VueJS for developer productivity.
- Web components and Vue; reactivity in Vue; building plugins.
Speakers from Zomato, Myntra, Flock, Zeta Zoomcar, Cloudnaut Technologies and other companies will share their experiences of working with different aspects of VueJS, and how VueJS has aided front-end development in their organizations.
##Who should attend VueDay:
JSFoo: VueDay is a conference for front-end developers who are:
- Working with VueJS
- Working with Angular, React and other frameworks and components, and are interested in understanding VueJS
- Building enterprise-scale apps
- Front-end engineering managers who want to understand developer productivity with VueJS
Date: Friday, 30 August
Venue: Bangalore International Centre (BIC), Domlur, Bangalore
Time: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Approaches to structuring Vue components
Key takeaways for the audience will be tips, tricks and learnings that will help them in adopting Vue JS in their large scale projects and how we overcame the challenges faced while integrating Vue in CMS based architecture(s) and other legacy apps.
Typical architecture of a medium to large scale AEM project (single page app and multi-page app)
Problems of using Adobe AEM with other frameworks like Angular, React, ES6 or jQuery etc.
How VueJS comes to the rescue
Integrating the good parts of modern JS to legacy systems
Structuring Vue inside existing projects
Make static and dynamic components work in harmony
Make Vue and Non-Vue Components work in harmony
Communication between components (Vuex vs EventBus vs CustomEvents - what to use in specific use cases)
Challenges and how to overcome inter-framework compatibility issues
Gotchas and Caveats
Tips and Tricks
The participants should have a very basic idea about what Content Management Systems do.
Gaurav Joshi is working as Manager Experience Technology at PublicisSapient and is a huge fan of VueJs. He has been working on Vue since early 2018 and has delivered large scale projects using VueJS and also migrated jQuery based projects by adopting Vue in the existing Adobe AEM based project architecture.