##About JSFoo: VueDay
JSFoo: Vueday is a single track conference about VueJS. The conference will feature talks on:
- The present state of the Vue ecosystem; about the future of Vue and how developers can participate.
- Case studies of why organizations have picked VueJS over other frameworks; how to build enterprise-scale apps with VueJS.
- Leveraging Vue CLI, customising Vue configuration and leveraging other aspects of VueJS for developer productivity.
- Web components and Vue; reactivity in Vue; building plugins.
Speakers from Zomato, Myntra, Flock, Zeta Zoomcar, Cloudnaut Technologies and other companies will share their experiences of working with different aspects of VueJS, and how VueJS has aided front-end development in their organizations.
##Who should attend VueDay:
JSFoo: VueDay is a conference for front-end developers who are:
- Working with VueJS
- Working with Angular, React and other frameworks and components, and are interested in understanding VueJS
- Building enterprise-scale apps
- Front-end engineering managers who want to understand developer productivity with VueJS
Date: Friday, 30 August
Venue: Bangalore International Centre (BIC), Domlur, Bangalore
Time: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
E2E Testing using Cypress in a Vue Application
This talk will take you through the e2e testing journey in a vue application using Cypress. Why these days developers can test their own own code in frontend development.
It also includes various ways to do e2e testing and majorly the difference between selenium and cypress e2e testing techniques and what are its benefits and limitations.
These points will be covered during the talk:
- What is End to End testing
- Why automated testing
- What is Cypress
- Difference between Selenium and Cypress
- Benefits of Cypress
- How to start with Cypress
- How to use Cypress in a Vue App
Just your physical and mental presence ;)
I am Isha goyal. A girl with a name and lots of hobbies such as painting,sketching, dancing etc. Also Working as a frontend developer at ClearGlass Analytics.